Concordia University Chicago Employee Reviews On Indeed.com


I am posting this for a friend who knows about the University, and generally Concordia gets employees who are invested in the institution to write great reviews on job sites to make the University seem like the greatest place to work at. But like most organizations, it's not!

They show me this shit because this is an institution based on faith and doing things the Christian way, which makes it MORE hilarious, because obviously, Concordia University Chicago is full of shit. It makes me feel sorry for parents who are legitimately sending their kids here for a Christain education, and the institution is treating their employees like they are Christian church during/from the inquisition!

I was like dude blogger.com is a great place to put it so I will help you write it and you can post it on my stuff. Hey, let the Public and prospective students know this is the behind the scenes stuff you are getting your butt into! I mean, who wants to deal with a disgruntled employee let alone one that has been pissed off by ignorant management at an institution that professes to be better than what they really are?

I got a feeling that people coming here got a lot more on their minds than departmental turnover rates that may affect the level of service they get as a student or worry about.I mean it can lead to tons of craziness when all people are trying to do is get a degree and go out into the world and be successful, now they have to worry about the person helping either being too pissed to help them or pissed even to quit because of some stupid unprofessional interactions with management.

In fact, it would probably go like this:

Student: "hey I was talking to MS. Johnson last week where she go?"

They reply: "she quit"

Student: "Oh she had all my files who is going to help me now?"

They: "Well we do not have them"

Student " I guess I am back to square one"

This is the scenario that usually happens from what I am told but I also want to turn your attention to the comments from indeed.com there are serious but hilarious:




Here is the weblink to the reviews:
http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Concordia-University-Chicago/reviews

PS: Wait to you see what is said on Glassdoor.com HAHA!

Comments